Welcome to Kinum!
Our system will help you recover your money and keep your customers at the lowest possible cost—provided you know how to use its simple, but powerful features.
In the next few days you’ll be contacted by your representative to set up a launch meeting. Out of respect for your time, we will try to process all qualified accounts during our launch call. Please prepare for the meeting by completing these three short tasks:
1. Prepare Debtor Information
Please provide all of the following:
- Responsible party’s name (Who is the debtor?).
- Mailing address.
- Phone number (If possible, indicate the TYPE of phone number – Cell, Home, Work, etc.)
- Date of service or the date of latest payment.
- Principal Due
- Interest (Optional- please only include if legally allowable)
- Account and/or invoice number.
2. Group the accounts to be assigned together:
- Under 6 months old.
- 6 to 12 months old.
- Over 12 months old.
- Accounts with bad mailing addresses.
3. Navigate to the browser of your choice:
- Check the ZOOM ratio on your browser to be sure you can see the entire page, if at 100% or over you may not see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen where your accounts are listed.